As we grow older, and hence wiser, we slowly realize that wearing a $300.00 or $30.00 watch, they both tell the same time…
Whether we carry a $300 or $30.00 wallet/handbag, the amount of money inside is the same;
Whether we drink a bottle of $30 or $3.00 wine, the effect is the same;
Whether the house we live in is 3000 or 300 sq. ft, the loneliness is the same. Hopefully, one day you will realize, your true inner happiness does not come from the material things of this world.
Whether you fly first or economy class, if the plane goes down, you go down with it.
Therefore, I hope you realize, when you have mates, buddies and old friends, brothers and sisters, who you chat with, laugh with, talk with, have sing songs with, talk about north-south-east-west or heaven & earth, …. that is true happiness!!
Five Undeniable Facts of Life:
- Don’t educate your children to be rich. Educate them to be happy…so when they grow up they will know the value of things, not the price
- Eat your food as your medicines. Otherwise you have to eat medicines as your food.
- The One who loves you will never leave you because even if there are 100 reasons to give up they will find one reason to hold on.
- There is a big difference between a human being and being human. Only a few really understand it.
- You are loved when you are born. You will be loved when you die. In between, you have to manage!
If you just want to walk fast, walk alone…but if you want to walk far, walk together!
Six Best Doctors in the World:
Maintain all of these every day and enjoy a healthy life.
Shared with smiles and affection.
If you’d like assistance managing a more balanced and healthy life, I invite you to participate in my free webinar, Managing Priorities.